SEAbbatical Summit Sat 24th June - 9am - 5pm Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, Manly
How to make boat ownership affordable! Learn how the Margett's family and dozens of other savvy boat owners have funded their dream boat (sometimes more than one) through the booming charter boat industry and accelerated their cruising adventures. We will also explore Syndicate models as an alternative stepping stone into boat ownership.
At the Conference you will learn:
· How to make boat ownership affordable
· Expected charter financial returns
· How charter companies operate
· Boat layout and compliance considerations
· What finance is available and what it costs
· Accounting structure and taxation
· Syndication models available
We will also have a selection of boats on display!
The keynote speakers cover all aspects of charter boat ownership including:
· Craig and Kerry Margetts - Boat Owners
· Sharon McNally - Charter Operator
· Mark O'Donoghue - Finance
· Chris Chapman - Accounting
· Brent Vaughan - Boat compliance
By the end of the day, you will walk away with your own charter boat business plan ready to implement.
Why a charter boat? 6 simple reasons:
1. Accelerate boat ownership and make a start
2. Strong ROI due to high demand / low supply
3. Your boat becomes a business with possible tax benefits
4. Min 1 month use of your boat in paradise
5. Charter income pays for boat expenses
6. Fully managed concierge service
Why syndicate? 3 Simple Reasons
1. Share boat ownership costs
2. Fully managed concierge service
3. Locally located boat
So don't miss this informative day on Saturday the 24th of June at the Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, Manly Brisbane.
Book now or call 02-9810 5014 for further info.