Get one up on Oprah 1:35pm, Thu 20 Jan 2011The recent visit to the Whitsundays by Oprah was a true milestone for the region there is no doubt. The Queen of the USA hugging her first koala hug at resort stop over Hamilton Island was a coup, before she overflew our very own Heart Reef and dinned with a hundred friends on Whitehaven Beach.
Perhaps the Ten Tenors would be part of your perfect Whitehaven Beach experience, but perhaps not.... :)
The fact is we feel that poor Oprah missed out on the quintessential experience of cruising the Whitsundays on her very own bareboat charter. Available at everyday affordable holiday prices, she could have added to her Whitsunday itinerary:
- Snorkelling on pristine coral in the world's best protected Green Zone reef areas
- Relaxing with family and friends around a nibble platter with the preferred beverage in hand.
- Marvel at a night sky crowded with a million stars with no light or smog pollution dimming the twinkles
- Wet a line and pull on board the freshest seafood possible just in time for dinner
- Spend as much time as you want anchored swimming distance from the world's number one eco beach, Whitehaven.
The list goes on... all these or something more intimate, the wonders of the Whitsundays await your arrival.