What to pack for a Bareboating holiday 2:03pm, Mon 04 May 2015Time and time again we are asked what should we bring with us? Well here's the CCY crews definitive list of what to pack, bearing in mind the Whitsundays is a tropical beach holiday you won't need much!
What should I bring ?
* Sunscreen 50+ and Sunblock for lip protection
* Sunglasses (polarised are best so you can see the reef)
* Wide brimmed Hat with Toggle, so it wont blow away!
* Light casual clothes & Smart casual dress for resort visiting
* Camera or Go Pro
* Beach towel, swimming costume and sun shirt
* Warmer gear during winter including fluffy socks
* Old pair of sneakers or your deck shoes great for bush walks and coral beaches
* Favourite music on CDs and DVDs or Ipod.
* Your lucky fishing gear!!
* Toiletries (Environmentally friendly products)
* A great book, magazine and games (playing cards are on board)
* Insect repellent
* Small backpack for going ashore
* Travel insurance
* A sense of adventure
We recommend bringing everything in a soft bag which can be unpacked and folded in to cupboard. Travelling light is really important on a boating holiday the more space you have to enjoy the bigger the boat will feel!
If you have a question for our dedicated team of experts please don't hesitate to call us we all love boating and have all the top tips and ideas for making your holiday the best ever! Just call 1800 075 101