COVID-19 - Information & advice 2:35pm, Mon 23 Mar 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
We are standing by to answer your questions however our staff are working remotely between the hours of 9am - 3pm.
Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 075 101 please leave a message and we will call you back.
For charters within 60 days of today's date:
• We are offering the choice of deferring charters for up to 12 months
• To defer, you do not need to know the exact dates you want to travel
• The new charter needs to be taken within 12 months of the original charter start date
• The new charter is subject to vessel availability
• If the new charter fees are more than the original charter fees the balance is payable. If they are less, the balance can be used as credit to extend the charter days. No refund can be obtained for any unused charter fee balances and cannot be used towards the environmental management charge, non-refundable damage waiver, outboard fuel & LPG gas or any charge from a third party supplier.
Please contact us at email@example.com to notify us in writing of your request to defer.
For all other charters, we will continue to monitor the travel advice by the Australian Government and make necessary contact with future guests should your charter be affected in any way due to any travel restrictions.
Please refer to our terms at the bottom of the page
terms and conditions
We will continue to monitor the travel advice by the Australian Government and make necessary contact with future guests should your charter be affected in any way due to any travel restrictions.
Whitsunday Coast Airport (Proserpine)
Hamilton Island Airport
Australian Government COVID-19 travel restrictions
Hamilton Island Resort is closed until further notice.
If you prefer to speak with one of our friendly team members, please call 1800 075 101.