Holiday Here This Year - Whitsundays, The Heart of Bareboating 3:39pm, Thu 06 Feb 2020
Over the past few weeks and months, bushfires have torn through communities around the country, yet the generosity, resilience and sense of responsibility for the wellbeing of each other can only be described as mateship.
Tourism Australia has just launched a campaign encouraging Australians to holiday at home this year instead of heading off overseas. You can support the campaign by doing the following:
- Join the Facebook event, share it with your friends and start planning your holiday at home!
- Purchase supplies and souvenirs from local operators
- Share pictures of your holiday using the #HolidayHereThisYear hashtag
We, and the Whitsundays are ready to welcome you. Whether it be your first visit or a return visit, we are open for business and what better way to holiday this year than a bareboat charter.
How to choose the perfect bareboat for your holiday
We will help you find a suitable vessel for your charter. Is it galley up that you want? Air-conditioning? No worries! Our staff are friendly and knowledgeable and will spend as much time as needed answering your questions and understanding what is important to you.
Here are some things to consider:
- Choose your crew - how many people do you want to share the holiday with?
- Choose your boat - sailing catamaran, power catamaran or sailing yacht?
- Sleeping arrangements - do kids need their own beds or are they happy to share?
- Do you have a budget? - the longer you charter, the cheaper the nightly rate becomes
Take advantage of our offers
Book Now Enquire Pricing and Availability Vessel Fleet
Cumberland Charter Yachts is an award-winning company providing exceptional holiday experiences, leaving customers with a lifetime of memories that exceed all expectations.